- SNA’s Mass Fatality Planning & Response Experience
- Mass Fatality Operational Response Plan Template
- Why Use SNA International for Your Mass Fatality Planning and Response?
Management is an essential component of a successful mass fatality response. Be prepared with a professional plan of action before disaster strikes.
Catastrophic events such as hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, tsunamis, terrorist attacks, and pandemic outbreaks, can cause mass fatalities that require a strategically planned course of action to minimize the horrific impact on the families of the victims.
Because of our team members’ experience, we can provide a mass fatality plan that is sufficient and adaptable to immediately support operations in a time of crisis. We know first-hand what works.
SNA International’s team of experienced and reliable professionals will assist you in developing a functional mass fatality plan that will ensure a quick and effective response. Our team members have extensive experience in managing and extensively participating in mass fatality responses.
Who can benefit from mass fatality education and training?
- Coroners and Medical Examiners
- State and local emergency management organizations
- State and local public health organizations
- Emergency medical services
- State and local law enforcement (including crime laboratories)
- State and local fire services
Contact SNA International for a mass fatality operational response plan which will reduce:
1. Operational costs
2. Confusion and chaos
3. Overall response time
4. Stress for responders
5. Potential liability
6. Families’ grief
What do SNA’s mass fatality planning and response services include?
- Needs Assessments: Review and discuss potential scenarios to help define:
- Requirements, roles and responsibilities
- Organizational capabilities
- Supplies, resources (funds, people, technology)
- Planning assumptions
- Mass Fatality Plan Review and Development:
- Body Recovery and Field Operations
- Morgue Operations
- Victim Identification Program (VIP) Software and Integration
- Family Assistance Center Operation
- Implementation of Quality Procedures
- DNA Collection and Testing
- Table Top Exercises: These include group discussions guided by a simulated mass fatality. They are designed to build relationships among participants, foster collaborations among agencies, and establish planning needs. Participants receive:
- On-site subject matter expertise
- Planning and logistics support
- Technology solutions
- Instructional seminars
- Evaluation of current response capabilities
- Training and exercise materials
- After-Action Gap Analysis Report
- Development of Standard Operating Procedures, Forms and Templates:
- Define mission, goals, objectives and capabilities for each organization
- Finalize and develop mass fatalities plan
Our experienced consultants partner with client organizations to help them implement effective mass fatality programs. Our process involves understanding your organization’s capabilities and developing realistic plans in a low stress, group problem-solving process guided by subject-matter experts. Contact us for a consultation with one of our mass fatality