SNA International is looking for smart, collaborative individuals to join our team. SNA International’s team works together in pursuit of the same cause: build a safe and just world by empowering organizations in the use of human identification and forensic science.
Our team shares the following values:
- Trust – Always be trustworthy and seek to build trust with clients and coworkers.
- Respect –Be respectful of clients and co-workers.
- Add Value – Work to provide high quality, affordable, innovative, and effective services.
- Responsiveness – Be responsive to the needs of our clients.
- Self-Growth – Continuously grow individual knowledge and skills.
- Positivity – Work to create a calm professional work community where growth, learning from mistakes, and embracing change are positively encouraged.
- Loyalty – Actively work to maintain loyalty, productivity, privacy, and confidentiality with co-workers and our clients.
- Responsibility – Use resources and time responsibly to enhance business and personal lives.
If you share these values and are committed to improving the use of human identification and forensic science worldwide, we’d like to hear from you. Please sumbit a cover letter, contact information for three references, and resume to email@example.com.