Ready for a challenge? SNA is seeking smart and motivated professionals to work together in pursuit of our noble cause: to build a safe and just world by advancing the science and technologies that identify and protect. Join us in supporting our clients’ most critical programs.
- Trust – Always be trustworthy and seek to build trust with clients and coworkers
- Respect – Be respectful of clients and coworkers
- Add Value – Work to provide high-quality, affordable, innovative, and effective services
- Responsiveness – Be responsive to the needs of our clients and coworkers
- Self-Growth – Continuously grow individual knowledge and skills
- Positivity – Work to create a calm, professional work community that encourages growth, learning from mistakes, and embracing change
- Loyalty – Actively work to maintain loyalty, productivity, privacy, and confidentiality with coworkers and our clients
- Responsibility – Use resources and time responsibly to enhance business and personal lives
Why Work at SNA
SNA International Statement of Equal Employment Opportunity
SNA International is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The Equal Employment Opportunity Posters can be viewed at: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters
If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or if you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please call 703-370-1930 or email [email protected]. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.