SNA International is looking for smart, collaborative individuals to join our team. SNA International’s team members all work together in pursuit of the same cause: to build a safe and just world by empowering organizations in the use of human identification and forensic science.
Our team shares the following values:
- Trust – Always be trustworthy and seek to build trust with clients and coworkers.
- Respect –Be respectful of clients and co-workers.
- Add Value – Work to provide high quality, affordable, innovative, and effective services.
- Responsiveness – Be responsive to the needs of our clients.
- Self-Growth – Continuously grow individual knowledge and skills.
- Positivity – Work to create a calm professional work community where growth, learning from mistakes, and embracing change are positively encouraged.
- Loyalty – Actively work to maintain loyalty, productivity, privacy, and confidentiality with co-workers and our clients.
- Responsibility – Use resources and time responsibly to enhance business and personal lives.
SNA International Statement of Equal Employment Opportunity
SNA International is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The Equal Employment Opportunity Posters can be viewed at: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters
If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or if you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please call 703-370-1930 or email email@example.com. This telephone line and email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.